Pervious Pavers and Pavement are hard surfaces that allow water to infiltrate into the ground below.
If you must re-pave hard surfaces, consider using porous pavers or pavement on a portion of this hardscape to capture and infiltrate stormwater.
For a list of contractors, please visit WSA's Connect and Collaborate page
When looking for a contractor:
1. Ask for references (You want to be sure that the work they have done was completed in a timely manner, at a sufficient level of quality, within the contracted price)
2. Ask to see completed work done by the contractor
3. Approach at least 3 different contractors for quotes(You want to have a good understanding of the market to ensure that you are getting a reasonable quote)
4. Ensure your contract includes plans, costs, and timelines
5. Your contractor can find more information about installing this practice in the Watershed Stewards Academy Rainscaping Guide For Contractors
For information on funding your project, please visit our Resources Page to view our Grant Assistance Cheat Sheet